Is your son or daughter looking to fill in deficit credits? Improve their GPA? Jump ahead with coursework to avoid a course overload this Fall? Keep his or her skills sharp for September? Find a tutor for Math, Reading, Writing or other subjects? Allow Spring Academy to transform those long summer days into your child’s academic success story! With totally individualized programs, we can help your child achieve success.
Your child can complete selected courses over the summer as a replacement or complement to his or her previous coursework. Partnering with local public and private schools, we ensure each individualized program fulfills all academic requirements.
Summer courses are available to:
- Fulfill course requirements for a full year or semester
- Fill in missing/deficit credits
- Improve GPA’s
- Retake any failed courses from your child’s traditional school
- Get a jump start on courses for the upcoming school year
- Progress more quickly towards graduation
- Transfer Spring Academy course credits to local high schools
Spring Academy is AdvancED accredited and WA State approved. We offer a distraction-free, one-to-one educational environment that results in more time-on-task and accelerated progression towards course completion for all major subjects. At Spring Academy, motivated students are the norm – and not the exception.
Like all of our programs, our summer tutoring is completely customized to take your child’s strengths and challenges into account. A highly-trained tutor with both subject-area expertise and a deep understanding of varied learning styles will work individually with your child to provide instruction and support in each subject area.
In addition to completely customized tutoring programs we also offer K-12 Skill Building Programs. With these programs our tutors will help your child build upon and enhance his or her skills in the following areas:
- Math (basic skills, Algebra, Geometry, etc.)
- Reading (comprehension, retention, vocabulary, and critical reading skills)
- Writing (essays, grammar, and mechanics)
- Study skills and executive functioning support (organization, time management, planning, research skills)
Tutoring programs start at $580 per month (plus enrollment fee for new students).
The Spring Academy Guarantee
If you decide in the first month that we’re not the best match for your child, we don’t want you to pay. It’s that simple.
Just contact us within the first month to cancel your program and you won’t be billed – for anything.